Drums&Co.ch offers two weekly summer workshops, in Geneva, one in early July and the other in early August called « Batterie à tous les étages » (Drumming at all levels) and « Chanter et s’accompagner » (Singing and accompanying oneself).
These workshops are meant for Drums&Co.ch students who wish to immerse themselves in the practice of their instrument, as well as for people wanting to improve their skills.
The « Batterie à tous les étages » workshop includes the following topics :
- Warm up and snare drum techniquesLes techniques
- Phonetics, reading mastery and rhythms interpretation tool
- Rhythms and independences
- Breaks and coordination
- Bass guitar-drums playing
The « Chanter et s’accompagner « workshop is composed of two sequences :
- The first one around contemporary singing, knowledge of the way the voice works, warming up, vocal techniques, ear training, interpretation and stage presence.
- The second one around the accompanying instrument (piano, guitar…), chord changes, managing pulse, time and rhythm, harmony and songwriting.